Thursday, October 07, 2004

Handbag of the week

This gorgeous Gucci stunner http://www.raffaello-network.com/raffties/detail.php?itemid=36768&rangeid=23 enjoys long walks down Madison Avenue, Cosmopolitans and minimal gold accessories. Last sighted in a duty free shop in Hong Kong for over a thousand dollars, this handbag is looking for an owner that can transition her from day to evening seemlessly.

"I'm afraid of going on ebay," said the stunner. "I've heard stories from my peers about young ebay shoppers who purchase bags like me with their parents' credit cards then pair us with non-descript, chunky black shoes when we clearly belong with stilleto stunners from the likes of Manolo Blahnik."

While this spunky handbag is ultimately looking for true love, she says she'll settle for someone who can "at least wear me through Spring 2005."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No run of the mill blog here! Mega compliments to you and your brain.
handbags bag

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
handbag purse

Anonymous said...

I think so too. Very good stuff. I gotta go..

Anonymous said...

I really did enjoy your page today. Good work Have a great week.