Thursday, May 05, 2005

She's fantastic, made of plastic

Goddamn, but that last post was so preachy. I got off my soap box, but I still can't do the laundry because I am not a



As I am pretty sure that that image didn't take, it's a publicity shot from the show Small Wonder, which is probably the best show ever and one of the strongest arguments for the cultural benefits of long term drug use. Who else could so brilliantly and nonsensically realize the powers of a sassy pre-teen robot into a lighthearted family drama?

A mile and a half on a bus takes a long time, but it takes even longer to figure out if you're insane, or if the upload image blogger function is permanently fucked for you, and you alone. Or maybe I'm just a mor-an.

5 comments:

JSN KWD said...

wasn't billy corgan the little boy in small wonder?

chiacchiere said...

I've harbored the billy corgan theory, although i've also had moments when I've thought he was the little brother from sixteen candles.

of course, i don't google it because i would not like to see either of the above theories destroyed by discovering otherwise.

JB said...

nobody knows about small wonder over here. i still always make my joke wherein i pretend to plug things into my armpit like vicki did, and well, i guess its still funny but not in the intended way.
i am happy to hear someone else talking about small wonder for once.
its kind of the opposite of "real doll", the musical yet to be made, in which you have a person pretending to be a mail order robot.

Anonymous said...

I loved your blog.
chloe handbags

Anonymous said...

Hello I am the traffic man, zip, zip, zip. make a new resolution to get a flood of traffic to your website this year. Let me show you how to get FREE traffic to your site. Yes I said FREE, FREE, FREE!!! Don't delay.

To find out more, visit my home internet opportunity product site. It successfully covers FREE information exposing FREE traffic and home internet opportunity product related stuff. Don't forget - FREE, FREE, FREE. You have nothing to lose!